- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 1491 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Waterside is situated on the exclusive West Coast of Barbados, The development offers 26 luxurious beach front condominiums.
Waterside is situated on the exclusive West Coast of Barbados, The development offers 26 luxurious beach front condominiums. Each apartment is finished to the highest quality and has unobstructed views of the beautiful Paynes Bay Beach. The property comprises one, two, three and five bedroom units ranging in size from 854 square feet to 3,634 square feet and features a lap pool. A wonderful chance to own a rare piece of beach front real estate on the West Coast of Barbados.
- Golf Course (nearby)
- Tennis Court (nearby)
Amenities:24 Hour Security, Air conditioning, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Communal swimming pool, Covered parking, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Gated, Gated entrance, Gym, Private location, Restaurants close by, Walking distance to beach, Water front
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurants' slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Daphne’s Restaurant: is a part of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group and has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant from around the world.
- Holder’s Hill Polo Field: known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November to May.
- Paynes Bay Fish Market: one of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload.
- Mr. Vic: this is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
- The Cliff Restaurant: incredible setting matched with creative cuisine, a must see in Barbados.
- Paynes Bay Vendors: every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
- The House Hotel: is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
- Tamarind Cove Hotel: featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750 sq.ft. stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbadian destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
- Treasure Beach Hotel: this Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
- Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chefs provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting.