- Status: For Sale
- Size (Covered): 3747 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
The magnificent northwest coast of Barbados provides the idyllic setting for one of the finest addresses in the Caribbean, a place of unmatched luxury and lifestyle. Port Ferdinand Marina & Luxury Residences.
Home 103 is located at the western end of this luxurious marina development and enjoys spectacular ocean views and dramatic Caribbean sunsets. The spacious living area adjoins the large wraparound terrace with its comfortable dining and seating areas affording breathtaking views to the north and west. The fully fitted open plan kitchen presents an environment that even the most discerning “foodie” will enjoy. The large master bedroom, with two private terraces looking west and south, has an oversized en suite bathroom with private terrace and spacious walk-in closet. The second master bedroom enjoys a stunning marina view and the third bedroom overlooks the tropical garden. This 3,747 sq. ft. home is positioned above its 60’ berth and boat storage room ensuring just a few steps separate you from the marina life Port Ferdinand has to offer.
- Large sliding glass doors
- Kohler & Hansgrow fixtures
- Fully equipped laundry area
- AC and ceiling fans throughout
- Hand crafted coral rendered walls
- Generator and water tank back up
- Solid oak doors and walk-in closets
- 18” x 18” limestone or marble floor tiles
- Floor to ceiling marble tiles in bathrooms
- Terrace dining and seating areas overlooking the marina
- Living rooms open completely to the outdoor living areas
- State of the art CCTV monitoring and Security personnel on duty 24/7
- Granite or quartz kitchen counters and GE Profile – Stainless Steel appliances
- Water taxi
- Beach access
- Watersports centre
- Adult Recreation Centre
- On-site Sandbox Tree Spa
- Indoor Kids Club & Outdoor Kids Park
- Business centre and conference facilitation
- Quarterdeck Bar & Pizzeria on the Pool Island
- Berth rental available at an additional charge
- Late 2017 – on-site Luxury Beach Club opening
- 24-hour fitness centre & personal training room
- 13/59 fine dining restaurant including private dining area
- Access to additional restaurant and beach facilities at sister resort Saint Peter’s Bay
- Golf simulator - play any course in the world right on property with state of the art video recording technology
Amenities:Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, Bar, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Concierge Service, Electric gates, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Fully staffed, Games room, Gated entrance, Kids Club, Media Room, Patio, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Alarm, Security guard, Security Safe, Spa, Staffed, Swimming Pool
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Fisherman's pub: This is one of the best places on island to experience true ‘Bajan’ food, ranging from fish cakes, baked pork to pepperpot beef stew set within an authentic ‘rum shop’ design.
- Arlington House: Housed in a restored eighteenth century building, Arlington House is an interactive three-story museum that is both educational and engaging. Children in particular will love the interactive and audio visual features of the museum and the whole family will enjoy learning about Barbados' heritage.
- Port St Charles Yacht Club: Full service bar and restaurant, with a panoramic view of Port St. Charles beach along the West Coast; has been deservingly coined the phrase ‘Simply Paradise’.
- Archer's Hall Design Centre: Offering unique West Indian pieces within a 17th century showroom.
- Orange Street Corner Grocer: Great European style bistro making fantastic homemade pizzas.
- Speightstown Mall: This mall has a variety of stores ranging from a convenience store, clothing stores, Bank, art gallery, and fruit and vegetable vendors.
- East Moon Restaurant: The only Chinese restaurant on the north of the island within a chattel house at reasonable prices.
- Fish Pot Restaurant: Dining at the Fish Pot restaurant located within Little Good Harbour is a fantastic way to experience the northern side of the country. Set in the small eighteenth-century fort at the water's edge, the restaurant is airy and informal, the restaurant offers a truly gourmet dining experience in delightful surroundings.
- Banking Institutions: There are three banks available in Speightstown, these are Royal Bank of Canada, Republic Bank and First Caribbean International Bank.
- Jordan’s Supermarket: Providing all the items you need to make your stay feel at home.
- Wave Rider: This casual restaurant serves lunch, dinner and drinks with a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Six Men’s Fish Market: A popular fish market provides a fresh variety of fish from dolphin, marlin, tuna and, of course, flying fish. The market becomes alive on Friday night where the adjacent rum shop plays music and serves drink.
- Gallery of Caribbean Art: This prestigious facility hosts numerous exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of the region's finest artists, sculptors and photographers.