- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 80586 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: N/A
- Pool: Swimming Pool
Situated within the highly sought after Sandy Lane Estate, on approximately 1.85 acres of land, Lot 99 offers a unique opportunity to own one of few properties on an elevated plot with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
Situated within the highly sought after Sandy Lane Estate, on approximately 1.85 acres of land, Lot 99 offers a unique opportunity to own one of few properties on an elevated plot with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. More exciting than its breathtaking views, this prime residence presents an ideal redevelopment opportunity, with planning permission approvals to convert the existing 4-bed, 4.5-bath property into a stately multi-level seven bedroom residence with 14,626 sq. ft. of living space, a stand-alone guest cottage, and several amenities.
The redevelopment plans will transform the existing residence from the main entrance to its outdoor courtyard, conjuring the feeling of space and openness created by the double height atrium which offers a clear view of the Caribbean Sea beyond. Symmetrically balanced and designed to take advantage of its elevated position and mesmerizing views, the main level will include all living spaces such as sitting areas both indoor and outdoor including the gazebo, a media room, and spacious kitchen which naturally flows onto an outdoor bar and grill with formal dining alfresco style. This level will also feature two bedroom suites.
A double staircase will be a focal point of the entry level, leading to the second floor which accesses three bedrooms suites with a grand master suite encompassing a large walk-in closet and bathroom. Again with a balanced design, all three bedrooms face westward towards the seascape.
The property will be further complemented by inviting outdoor areas including a large covered veranda and an open pool deck area with infinity edge pool. Just a few steps away from the pool, the fully self-contained guest cottage offers two en-suite bedrooms with a living area, kitchen and covered veranda laid out over 1200 sq. ft.
The elevated ridge location permits a lower ground floor to be incorporated into the design and plans to implement a suite of amenities on this level include a recreation room, gymnasium, home theatre and spa treatment room. This large lower level area will also house staff areas and owner’s storage.
Ownership of this villa permits access to the Sandy Lane Property Owner's Beach facility accessed through the Sandy Lane Hotel's main entrance.
This exciting redevelopment opportunity can be customised to suit the buyer's requirements. The property can be either sold as a four bedroom with upgrades or full redvelopment transformation to a seven bedroom home. Please enqiure for further details.
- Near beach
- Ceiling fans
- Stored water
- Infinity pool
- Beach access
- Home theatre
- Near golf course
- Near water Ssports
- Solar water heating
- Air conditioned bedrooms
Amenities:Air conditioning, BBQ, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Close to beach, Covered terrace, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Gated, Golf available, Gym, Media Room, Office, Patio, Private location, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Water storage tanks
Please click below to see enlarged versions of plans:
- Floor Plans
- Sandy Lane Lot 99 lower ground floor plan
- Sandy Lane Lot 99 ground floor plan
- Sandy Lane Lot 99 first floor plan
- The Beach House Restaurant and Bar: Open for lunch and dinner, this beachfront restaurant delivers quality Caribbean food with a Mediterranean flair. So whether you just want to lounge with a sun downer or dine looking unto the calm sea, this is a great and central location.
- Tides Restaurant: Culinary art awaits you at the water’s edge of the Platinum Coast offering the perfect blend of ambience and mouth-watering culinary creations.
- The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine – an essential must see whilst in Barbados
- Daphne's Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
- The Spa Cafe located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Experience casual dining where soups, sandwiches and light mains are offered right next to the brilliant swimming pool and lovely cascading waterfall feature.
- Bajan Blue Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: European, Caribbean and Asian inspired cuisine is served at this informal, amphitheatre influenced all day dining restaurant.
- Clubhouse Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Beyond the fairways is the stunning restaurant and bar with tremendous Caribbean Sea and Golf Course Views. Ideal for light leisurely lunches, relaxed coffees or sundown cocktails.
- L'Acajou Restaurant located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Open air beachfront setting specializing in light cuisine paired with an array of wines
- Sandy Lane Golf Course: This prestigious golf resort offers two world class Golf courses. These are ‘The Green Monkey’ which is a must see and is designed by Tom Fazio and ‘The Old Nine’ which is a favourite for repeat guest.
- Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink’, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
- Tennis located at The Sandy Lane Hotel: Floodlit tennis courts are available where professional matches can be played or tutoring can be arranged.
- Food Van: Just South of The Sandy Lane Estate is a local vendor serving traditional Bajan delights during lunch time.
- Zaccios: A beachfront restaurant serving an International cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Known for their yummy pizzas; be sure to try this out!
- Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dishes up a combination of Caribbean/British food.